These kid-friendly cauliflower tots are a great way to get your kids to eat more vegetables! They make a great side dish and are easy to make.
16 ounces cauliflower, minced
⅔ soybean flour
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
2 large garlic cloves, minced
¼ teaspoon salt
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Aggressively season it with salt. Blanch the cauliflower in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Drain and finely chop the cooked cauliflower.
3. In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower, egg, soybean flour, cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic power, garlic powder and salt. Stir all of these together until it is fully mixed.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
5. Spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick spray. Shape the mixture into tot shapes and spread them evenly on the sheet.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400°F/200°C. Flip and then bake for an additional 10 minutes on the other side until golden brown.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Join our newsletter
Sign up to receive special discounts, tips and recipes!