Crispy Air Fryer Tofu (Vegan, Vegetarian)
- 1 box of extra-firm tofu
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- ½ tsp grated fresh garlic
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp vegetarian oyster flavored sauce
- Microwave the diced tofu on high heat for 2 minutes; this helps to extract liquid.
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl (soy sauce, sesame oil, oyster sauce, garlic)
- Add the tofu and let it marinate, covered in the fridge for at least 15 minutes. If you let it marinate longer, it will have a more intense flavor.
- Place in a single layer at the bottom of an Air Fryer and cook at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes; turning halfway through.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.