Easy Crispy Orange Tofu(Vegan, Vegetarian)
- 1 1/2 orange juice
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 tsp orange zest
- 4 tbsp Monkfruit sugar substitute
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1-inch ginger
- ¾ of small light onion
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- Sprinkle with the Nutritional Yeast and Tamari and mix well, until all pieces are evenly coated. Transfer the Tofu to a greased or lined baking tray.
- Preheat your oven to 450F, bake the Tofu for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Add all the orange sauce ingredients to a blender except cornstarch, blend for 60 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour the Orange Sauce into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Mix the Cornstarch with a small splash of water in a small bowl.
- Pour the corn starch mixture into the saucepan, and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the Tofu to the saucepan once it has finished baking and stir well until it is evenly coated.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.