Incredible Easy Scrambled Tofu Recipe (Vegan, Vegetarian)
- 1 box of firm or extra firm tofu
- ¼ cup of soy milk
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Optional: sliced avocado, toast, chopped chives.
- Drain the tofu by pressing. Use a fork to crumble the tofu into bite-sized pieces.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a pan and warm it over medium heat, add tofu.
- Stir for around 3 minutes, then add nutritional yeast, turmeric, salt, pepper. Cook for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the soy milk and stir. Serve immediately (with optional toast, sliced avocado, some chives).
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.