Kids Friendly 5 Ingredients Chocolate Tofu Pudding
- Pour water in a microwave-proof bowl, then sprinkle gelatin to bloom. Set aside.
- Place silken tofu, cocoa powder, and sugar in a food processor. Puree until smooth, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add milk to the chocolate and tofu mixture. Mix everything.
- Microwave the bloomed gelatin from step 1 for 2-3 seconds to dissolve. Then, stir this into the chocolate tofu mixture.
- Pour the pudding mixture into your favorite molds and let them firm up in the fridge. It usually takes about 1 hour. Serve chill.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.