2 cups of cooked quinoa
1 cup frozen edamame bean
1 cup frozen sweet corns
1 cup fresh chopped tomatoes
3 red pepper minced
3 tablespoons lime juice
3 tablespoons of coriander chopped
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook quinoa according to package directions and set aside.
2. In medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Cook edamame and corn for 5 minutes, rinse and set aside.
3. Combine edamame, corn, red pepper, and quinoa.
4. Make a dressing by adding the lime juice, coriander, cumin, salt, and pepper to the avocado. Mesh them until smooth or blend them in a blender.
5. Combine dressing and salad.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Join our newsletter
Sign up to receive special discounts, tips and recipes!