Low Carb Shirataki spaghetti and Cucumber salad (Weight loss, Vegan, vegetarian)
For the sauce:
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3/4 tbsp mirin
- 1/3 tsp karashi mustard powder
- Pinch of toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients together with a fork.
- Rinse the pack of the shirataki spaghetti in a colander. Do it a couple of times before boiling them in a pot of water for a few minutes.
- Once your spaghetti is ready, drain them, then let them cool down for a few minutes. Cut them into three equal lengths so they are easier to eat.
- Cut the carrot and cucumber into strips.
- In a salad bowl, mix the shirataki spaghetti and vegetables together. Pour over the dressing.
- Season to taste and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.