Kids love to eat ice cream whether it is summer or winter. Are you looking for easy and healthy non-dairy ice cream? Here is easy home made ice cream recipe for you and your child.
2 1/2 of oz cashew nuts
1/4 and 1/8 cup coconut oil
4 cups of soy milk
3/4 cups of sweetener
2 tbsp of starch
2 tsp of vanilla
2 tbsp matcha powder
1. Blend all the ingredients except for starch win a high power blender.
2. Add starch to half of the mixture.
3. Heat it up until it thickens.
4. Mix with the remaining mixture and wait until it cools down.
5. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker. Follow the instruction of ice cream maker and make ice cream.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Join our newsletter
Sign up to receive special discounts, tips and recipes!